As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we will work hard to respond to the changing circumstances and reassess situations through direction we receive from Waterloo Region Public Health experts. We will provide regular updates about our services while ensuring the health and safety of our staff, residents and the community at large.
- Emergency Shelter: we are continuing to provide 24/7 service to women and children in our community who are experiencing homelessness
- Supportive and Affordable housing: Request non-essential guests refrain from visiting.
- Early Learning and Child Care: all childcare, school age, and childminding programs closed until April 6.
- Entrepreneur and Training Program: In Her Shoes Retails Store closed, but you can still shop online. In Her Shoes training programs are all virtual until further notice.
- Administrative office at 153 Frederick St: non-essential visits suspended until further notice. For urgent assistance, please contact 519-576-8856 ext.
BULK ITEM DONATIONS
All drop-off and delivery of donation items suspended until further notice. As well, as a precaution, we are suspending group meetings and tours of our shelter and programs.
PLEASE CONSIDER AN EXTRA DONATION TODAY
The women and children we support at the YW struggle with homelessness, hunger, and barriers to employment. They are affected more than ever during this pandemic. Your extra gift will go a long way to help us meet their needs as we work together as a community to get through this.